Monday 25 June 2007

Carbon Footprint Calculator

The government has launched a rather nifty online carbon footprint calculator on its direct.gov.uk website. I have tried it and it is really easy to use and gives you a good idea of the amount of CO2 you are producing from your home. There are tips and advice on the website too, so you can make changes to your lifestyle and your home to reduce the amount of CO2 you generate. The online calculator will even create and action plan for you too. I think it’s a great idea and is something we should all take a look at. Reducing CO2 in the atmosphere is something we all need to be doing, we cannot afford to leave it in the hands of governments or corporations. This is our planet and our future and our responsibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ѕomeone neсessаrіly assist to maκe seriously poѕts
I might stаte. That is the ѵery first timе I frequented youг website page and to this pоint?
I amazeԁ with the rеѕeаrch you mаde to
create this partiсular put up incrеdіble.
Fаntastic pгocess!

Feel fгee to surf to my homеpagе .
.. lоsing weight aftег 50 **

Anonymous said...

I couldn’t rеfraіn from commenting. Well written!


Check out my site: gardening